Sunday 30 March 2008

Stuff formations, let's talk about me! ;-)

I will come on to talk about formations and players in the next post, but I thought I would just share my recent fortunes on the game with you.





Since I signed up late on Wednesday I have been given the following rankings:





12am Thurs: No ranking as hadn't played enough games


12am Fri: 462nd


12 am Sat: 379th


12am Sun: 297th





Now the number of players in GM4 has shot up over the weekend so my ranking could easily drop a lot of places over the next couple of days - especially as I have lost quite a few today :-(.





On another note, after going 46 games without a 0-0 draw (I didn't count, it tells you how many games you've played and I knew I hadn't had one upto that point!), I have had 4 in the past 6 games! On the one hand, its good that I'm keeping clean sheets, on the other hand it's worrying as I'm playing a vaguely offensive formation at the moment ( A twist on 4-1-2-2-1).



Federations are allocating their media money tonight, in anticipation for the big season KO tomorrow - might go last minute striker hunting so I can start scoring goals again!

No comments: