Friday 28 March 2008

So it begins...

So I had set up my team and was looking for my first opponent. It didn't take too long before you find someone - you can either challenge someone who is online and available or you can let the game find you a suitable opponent within the parameters you give.
So first up was Freckleton FC. Now I wasn't sure what too expect for a first game, I mean how bad a beating is really bad?! In the end, I ended up getting beat 0-3 and was comprehensively dominated on the shot count, although I did have more possession which I deemed was a positive to take from the game!


So to build on that I spent a few minutes adjusting my tactics before launching into my 2nd game against Celtic FC. This was a lot tighter affair, but the game only kicked into live in the 89th minute when I snatched what I thought to be a last gasp equaliser to make it 1-1. Oh no, Celtic FC went straight back up the other end and scored, damn 1-2. A minute later into injury time and I went up the other end and snatched another equaliser, woohoo! Then disaster, one of my defenders got sent off and as I had used up my time out for the game I didn't have time to change my formation before Celtic FC with the last kick of the game scored again! 2-3, I wasn't over the moon but it was a cracking last few minutes, with 4 goals scored in the 89th minute and injury time!


At least I had scored my first goals on FML.

No comments: