Saturday 29 March 2008

Penguin Warriors Attack!



Penguin Warriors had their biggest win since joining the betam thrashing Madons Barmy Army 4-1, thanks to 2 goals from Benjamin Roux, my sytlish 17 year old forward (surely one for the future).


After that game I went through a mixture of defeats and wins, including a 4-0 hammering away to Ipswich Town FC (ranked 44th in my gameworld). However, more recently I played the same side at home and lost only 0-1 in a respectable game in which I think I accounted for myself well.


I have now played 34 games in about 3 days worth of playing (trying to get as many in as possible before the season starts a proper on Monday evening. So far my records stands at:
Won: 11
Drawn: 6
Lost: 17

Not the greatest record admittedly, but I think my record for the past 10 games shows that I am a team on the up:
Won: 5
Drawn: 2
Lost: 3
GF: 15
GA: 12
With all the defeats against higher ranked opposition, 0-1, 0-1 and 0-2.


Next up I will talk about my thoughts on formations and players.

No comments: