Friday 28 March 2008

Well, that was lucky!

To be honest, I'm quite lucky to be in this beta testing phase. Along with thousands of others I registered for beta testing months ago and everytime a new batch of testers were announced I would eagerly await that email from SEGA /SI saying 'we want YOU' lol. However, as for most of us that never came... until Tuesday!

Got home from work and there in my inbox was an email from Sega saying we want you to beta test FML, naturally I was delighted - so straight away tried to confirm my registration with SEGA, but it kept on coming up with 'unauthorised to view page'. Ah balls, that isn't good, so I went on the forums and found this was a problem with several people.

Turns out SI / SEGA had no record of them sending us out the invites and hadn't actually invited us , but full credit to them as once we had shown them the email in question they were more than willing to let us jump on board the game.

So many many thanks to SI & SEGA for allowing this, and also special thanks to their slightly dodgy computer system for sending me an email by mistake!!! ;-)

No comments: