Thursday 3 April 2008

It's been a while

I've been busy these last few days and so haven't been able to play to much FML or update this blog - good thing I decided to choose the Weekend Federation.

Anyway, over the time I have been less active (playing only a few games), my ranking has slipped down from around 280th to 420th, although there are now over 900 people in the gameworld so its quite busy.

The Weekend Federation League Draw has taken place and although the league doesn't officially kick off until Friday evening, people can start playing league games whenever they want! I've played 1 game so far, at home to the highest ranked team in my league (Ipswich Town FC) and only lost 0-1 which I thought was quite respectable. They are destined for promotion while I will be happy with midtable.

My latest idea on FML is to go and search out the best youngsters in the game who are unattached and then build up my team over time from youth (ie become the new Ajax of the 90s) - hence earning a nice bit of money at the same time, when I flog them, so I can buy bigger and better stars! Managed to pick up a couple of tasty teenage Brazilians so far ;-)

Apologies if there is some rubbish written below, trying out something new :p



No comments: